Fault Property



I just read this article and I want also to share with you my personal experience about specific developers in Cyprus like those frauds above.  I am a Chinese buyer and I have been convinced to purchase property from Quality Group through Delsk who was representing my immigration agent in China. They are so greedy that they can do anything just to make money for their own interest.
They convinced me to purchase property from Quality Group, a developer that later on found out that they lost all their money in investing in football clubs and they are due to go bankrupt.
I have purchased the property and you cannot imagine the status that the property is now.
All the walls have cracked in more than 10 inches and I had to sue them for compensation and I am still waiting to see when I will get my money back.

The situation is disgusting but now that I read this article I do understand why they were pushing me to purchase the property. The 20% commission is very tempting.
Also, there are rumors that more and more people are having problem with them. They take money from everybody.

You have to be careful since their intention is not to give the service or to protect the client but to take their money. Stay away from them because they will rip you off.